We wanted to bring to your attention to an excellent opportunity for pre-medical students to meet with many of the nation’s Osteopathic Medical Colleges’ admission officers in greater Chicago, Illinois.
September 30 – October 2, 2014 events will be held at the following campuses: Loyola University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, and University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC). Please see attached recruitment flyer.
Details for these events are at AACOM’s Recruitment Events Calendar:http://www.aacom.org/events/
For those applicants applying now or waiting to hear back, we encourage them to attend these upcoming recruitment events to meet one-on-one with the admission officers who will be attending.
The following medical schools will be participating at these Chicago area campus events.
- American Association of Colleges of Osteopathic Medicine (AACOM)
- Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University (CCOM)
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine (DMU-COM)* *UIUC event only
- New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYIT-COM)
- Kansas City University of Medicine & Biosciences College of Osteopathic Medicine(KCUMB-COM)
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine (LECOM)* * UIUC & UIC only
- Marian University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MUCOM)
- Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine (WVSOM)